Associate Project Manager Job Avison Young Franciscoby admin on more than 30 days
Avison Young Jobs 2020Description :
is the world’s fastest-growing commercial real estate services firm. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, is a collaborative, global firm owned and operated by its Principals. Founded in 1978, with legacies dating back more than 200 years, the company comprises approximately 5,000 real estate professionals in 120 offices in 20 countries. The firm’s experts provide value-added, client-centric investment sales, leasing, advisory, management and financing services to clients across the office, retail, industrial, multi-family and hospitality sectors.
Our Opportunity -
We are currently seeking an Associate Project Manager in San Francisco, CA. The Associate Project Manager reports to the Managing Director, West Region and is responsible for providing professional project management support to clients. The Associate Project Manager (APM) is responsible for all aspects of a project from planning phase through final completion and post construction. The APM guides the client through the project, providing them information to make informed, intelligent decisions and works in collaboration with management staff, clients, owners and vendors.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Act as primary client contact throughout the project.
- Develop project budgets and schedules.
- Chair project meetings.
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
- Manage the design and documentation process to a budget.
- Follow up on outstanding items to ensure tasks assigned are completed.
- Create Requests for Proposal (RFP) as needed for services and FF&E items.
- Review and level RFP bids and proposals.
- Research client recommendations and provide results on a timely basis.
- Review requisitions for payment, change orders and other invoices for accuracy and process in accordance with company and client procedures.
- Prepare reports, as requested, on the progress of the project for client (i.e. status, executive summary, open items) and present to the client.
- Report major problems or findings to immediate supervisor and provide recommendations for solutions.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree preferred
- Minimum three (3) years project management or related experience
- PMP certification a plus
- LEED Accreditation a plus
- Drive and determination to do whatever it takes to keep a project on schedule
- Willingness to travel to and work at client locations and job sites in various states of construction
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle for travel to work and/or job sites
- Ability to walk job sites before, during and after construction, including walking several flights of stairs, occasionally climbing ladders
While we appreciate all responses, please be advised that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.