On-Site Endoscopic Specialist Advanced I Job KARL STORZ Washingtonby admin on more than 30 days
KARL STORZ Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Company: Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA)
Job Code: 10908
Pay Grade: CC10
SE & Co. KG based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 70 years, has been dedicated to earning its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical effectiveness.
is currently seeking a Team Lead, On-Site Endoscopic Specialist (OES) to join our on-site support team at a customer site in Washington, DC
Reporting to the Manager, Onsite Endoscopy, the primary responsibility of this role is customer support of devices (including hand instruments, video equipment and OR1) within their assigned hospital while partnering with Sterile Processing Departments and OR team members. This is an evening shift.
The OES-Team Lead is responsible for the management of various devices in one or multiple customer facilities in the operating room and central sterile processing environment. Responsibilities will vary depending on the agreement with the account. Generally, these responsibilities will include taking the lead at a multi-SOES facility by running the daily schedule, interfacing with account leadership and reporting to the Region Manager, Onsite Service, the daily activities. The OES-Team Lead will also provide the same daily services as the OES including video tower / system set-up and breakdown, the inspection, repair, troubleshooting/replacement of devices and transporting and cleaning of instruments after use. The primary market for this service is customers who are willing to purchase new instruments, increase manpower and drive down / lower repair costs. At its core, the Onsite Services program helps alleviate these issues by providing instrument sets and /or an OES to assist in the management of the equipment needs insuring the integrity of all endoscopic equipment. Managing the instrument sets to ensure top quality working condition lies at the heart of this program.
Key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Daily sterile processing/maintenance, management of the client’s devices.
- Face-to-face client support, including Operating Room, Sterile Processing Department and Biomed.
- Maintain the instrument sets so they are always in excellent working order and ready for use; keep repairs and replacement equipment expenses within a predetermined budget for the account; preventative maintenance on all devices; trouble shoot video and instrument issues in the Operating Room; inspection of the instruments and documentation of their functionality.
- Capture procedural and device usage data.
- Identifying and implementing reusable strategies.
- Perform complex and time-critical tasks with optimum effectiveness and efficiency with little or no supervision in high-pressure situations.
- Support implementation of reusable M.I.S. products from training to procedural support.
- Provide training and education of products.
- Tasks will vary depending on the agreement with the account and will generally include:
- Transporting, cleaning/sterilization and packaging of instruments after use.
- Inspection, repair, troubleshooting and replacement of devices;
- Monitoring, reporting and facilitating repair/ exchange transactions;
Our successful candidate will have excellent written and spoken English language business communication skills. They will also have demonstrated success working in a collaborative, service-oriented team environment.
- A minimum education level of a high-school diploma
- 0-2 years of experience in surgical technology, central sterile processing, medical device (including hand instruments and video equipment) repair, sales, or services management
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficient computer user – role requires documentation of central sterile and instrument data
- Role requires the successful completion a drug screening for safety sensitive positions
- Ability to work evenings as this is an evening shift
Preferred, but not required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) certification
Working at during COVID-19
will continue to maintain a safe work environment for our employees. During the interview process, we encourage you to ask how COVID-19 may impact the role you are seeking. The impact and/or company-issued personal protection equipment may vary based on the nature and location of the role. Please click here to learn more about our response to COVID-19.
Employee Benefits Program Overview for U.S. Locations
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks’ vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time*
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the employee’s first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
- Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible except for where required by state law.
reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Additionally, , through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable policies and procedures.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability.
If, at any point in the application process (including hiring), a candidate would like to request a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or a religious need, please email us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to engage in an interactive process with you.
Notice to Employment Agencies
This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by ’s Human Resources team. Human Resources will reach out to our preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare instance additional talent options are required. Your respect for this process is appreciated. does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral fees.
For more detail information, please refer official source from KARL STORZ on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.