Library Director Job Haakon County Public Philipby admin on April 16, 2020
Haakon County Public Library Recruitment 2020Description :
The Haakon County Public Library is seeking applicants for the position of Librarian/Director. The ideal applicant will have a cheerful disposition and the ability to work with many different types of patrons and a willingness to serve the public. This position is part-time, 30 hours per week. Employment is by Haakon County, South Dakota, and the Director will report to an independent Board of Trustees.
- Must be organized and willing to learn.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and Quicken, as well as technology and social media, in general, is preferred.
- Bookkeeping skills are helpful.
- We will train the right person.
- Must be willing to attend Library Institute training (approx. 1 week per year)
Return application with attached resume to Library via email, mail, or through Indeed
Haakon County Public Library
Philip SD. 57567
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Library Director Philip August 2020 Haakon County Public Library above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Philip below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.