Manager Medical Social Work And Services Job Kaiser Kaneoheby admin on more than 30 days
Kaiser Jobs 2020Description :
- Provides information, resource identification & referral services, mediation services, advocacy services, & education of individuals, groups, couples, & families.
- Prepares & evaluates assessments, development & implementation of social work service plans.
- Performs case management, coordination, casework intervention, & monitoring of social work service plans in areas of personal, social, or economic resources, conditions, or problems.
- Oversees development, implementation & evaluation of written departmental policies & procedures for social services. Conducts social work consultation & resource development.
- Conducts social work consultation & resource development.
- Conducts research through formal design/methodology of data collection & analysis/evaluation of data, social work programs, social systems, & social policies.
- Provides psychosocial assessment, diagnostic impressions, treatment of individuals/couples/families/groups, prevention of psychosocial dysfunction/disability/impairment including emotional/mental/behavioral disorders,& evaluation of practice effectiveness.
- Applies formal knowledge base, theoretical concepts, specific functional skills,& essential social values used to effect change in human behavior, emotional responses,& social conditions. Helps individuals, couples, families, groups,& community organizations enhance or restore their capacities for personal & social functioning while preventing & controlling social problems.
- Develops, implements, & evaluates written standards of practice for social work services.
- Networks w/ community agencies & providers. Coordinates services & assures patient's placement in an appropriate setting. Assists attainment of necessary documents for placement.
- Conducts liaison activities w/ selected types of community health & social service agencies to establish policies/protocol for coordination of services or methods of referral & follow-up. Clarifies misunderstandings interfering w/ effective provision of service to members.
- Attends appropriate workshops/seminars which benefits clinical competence, management skills or health care knowledge. Reviews & utilizes current literature in field of practice.
- Approves & supports research projects targeting social service problems & trends related to healthcare.
- Creates, researches, analyzes,& trends data readily or not readily available for complex decisions impacting department operations & patient care. Collects information. Collaborates w/ others in making decisions of significant scope requiring advanced analytical judgment.
- Leads strategic planning process. Determines area's goals & objectives for upcoming year. Leads development of tactics & projects to achieve objectives. Anticipates new needs. Project sub-program plan to meet new needs.
- Reviews & interprets department statistical reports.
- This job description is not all encompassing.
- Minimum two (2) years of management experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of social worker experience to include direct social work experience in health care.
- Master's degree in social work.
- Valid Hawaii Social Worker license (must meet education requirement(s) for Hawaii State licensure).
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR or CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer certification.
- Working knowledge of state and federal health care programs (e.g., Medicaid, Medquest, Medicare) and application processes of each.
- Demonstrated ability to produce and present management reports.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in adaptability, change management, conflict resolution, decision making, customer service, influence, interpersonal relations, oral communication, negotiations, problem solving, results orientation, teamwork, team building, written communication.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in the following PC applications: word processing, spreadsheet, and database.
- Case management experience.
- Knowledge of healthcare information systems.
- Demonstrated ability to develop community programs and partner with community agencies. #MH
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Category: Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care, Mental Health
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.