Healthcare Inventory Associate Part Time Zone 470 Camarillo CA Job RGIS
RGIS Careers 2020 - RGIS call the best people to fill Healthcare Inventory Associate Part Time Zone 470 Camarillo CA that will be placed in Camarillo.
RGIS Job Vacancies 2020Description :
District Starting Wage: $14.00/hour.
Are you ready to get started in an exciting career in the growing healthcare field?
Jump on this great opportunity to work with RGIS and experience all the healthcare field has to offer. You will experience every aspect of healthcare as you count client inventory accurately and with the consistent high standards of integrity, professionalism, and customer service.
Great for the inquiring healthcare professional looking to gain experience and is an even better part time job for those making their way through medical school. Inventory to be audited include pharmaceuticals, medical devices and clinical supplies. Audit locations will vary depending upon the client and could include hospital pharmacies, medical centers, healthcare clinics, warehouses, and sales representatives’ on-hand stock. Inventories take approximately 4-6 hours to complete; however, it may take longer depending on the size of the location and the level of inventory to be counted.
Additional duties may be assigned including: initiating pre-inventory calls with healthcare clients to coordinate audit logistics; collaborating with healthcare staff to identify multiple stock locations within medical facilities; pulling expired and/or damaged stock; and re-packaging stock for shipping
RGIS is the market leader in supply chain, inventory, insights, merchandising, and optimization solutions. Our services include but are not limited to: inventories, supply chain, compliance audits, store mapping, merchandising, resets, staffing solutions and store optimization. We deploy employees in more than 40 countries, offering our customers unsurpassed geographic coverage and unique tools and processes to ensure accuracy, reliability and efficiency.
RGIS has become the largest inventory and retail Service Company in the world. Our commitment to accuracy, integrity and reliability, combined with our unmatched experience, makes RGIS the provider of choice for local businesses as well as Global 500 and Fortune 500 companies.
We are expanding our inventory expertise in the healthcare sector and seek qualified applicants for the position of RGIS Inventory Associate - Healthcare Team.
Training & Development
Each RGIS Inventory Associate – Health Care team member completes a paid comprehensive training program on RGIS processes, procedures, and use of the proprietary equipment prior to being assigned to a healthcare inventory event.
In addition, as new clients are added, client-specific training is provided to familiarize the RGIS Inventory Associate - Healthcare Team Member with account requirements and expectations.
Opportunities for advancement will become available upon completion of additional certifications and training, and will be associated with increased pay and responsibility.
Healthcare Team Member Requirements
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Drug test screening (where allowed by state guidelines)
- Criminal background search
- Access to reliable transportation
Additional Selection Criteria:
- Projects a professional business image
- Demonstrates ability to work professionally in sensitive environments (hospital, medical center, any healthcare facility) while adhering to hospital rules of business etiquette
- Communicates clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner
- Creates partnerships with healthcare staff and sales representatives to ensure success of quality patient care initiatives
- Instills customer trust and confidence in the RGIS brand based upon demonstrated expertise, punctuality, and meticulous regard for accuracy and professionalism
- Demonstrates ability to work with minimal supervision and complete all assigned job duties with integrity
- Maintains client confidentiality and respects patient privacy
- Demonstrates flexibility and patience as situations warrant
- Possesses professional maturity and respect for authority
- Completes other job duties as assigned by Management
- Prolonged standing with occasional walking (frequent)
- Repetitive motions requiring use of both wrists and hands as well as fingers (frequent)
- Able to work for extended periods of time (frequent)
- Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching (frequent)
- Use of ladders and step stools up to 8 steps high. (frequent)
- Balancing when counting stock from ladder (occasional)
- Conveying detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately and quickly (frequent)
- Able to lift and carry items up to 25 pounds (occasional)
Experience or Knowledge Requirements
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure with whole numbers, common fractions and decimals using a calculator or 10-key audit.
- As a committed equal opportunity employer who maintains a drug free workplace, RGIS conducts pre-employment criminal, drug and social security screening.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through RGIS system at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Healthcare Inventory Associate Part Time Zone 470 Camarillo CA Camarillo July 2020 RGIS above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Camarillo below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.