Med-Tech Evenings Job Heron House of Largoby admin on more than 30 days
Heron House of Largo Recruitment 2020Description :
- Assist residents with personal hygiene and grooming twice a week, daily, or as needed. This includes: bathing, toileting, hair care, mouth care, skin care shaving, and nail care.
- Assist with ambulation on all shifts. Escort residents to and from the dining room, activity room, patio, transportation center, etc.
- Assist residents with meals and snacks
- Record Room Tray orders, and deliver meal trays to the residents’ apartment as needed and take trays back to dinning room
- Perform light housekeeping duties daily, including: making resident’s beds in the morning, turning down beds in the evening, hang up clothes, and taking out trash for all residents each shift
- Maintain clean and hazard free working areas, including nursing stations
- Supervise, document and distribute medications to residents
- Accurately record residents’ self-administration of medication on the Medication Observation Record and reorder medication at 7 days
- Document and report significant information or changes in a resident’s condition to the Director of Nursing/ Clinical Director
- Answer phones courteously in a timely manner and take messages and give to appropriate person
- Complete 24 hour reports for assisted living residents on a Shift to shift and daily basis (or as needed)
- Know the facilities disaster and fire safety policies and procedures, including the location and correct use of the fire alarm system
- Assist with emergencies for all residents in the building
- Report incidents to your supervisor, resident POA, and Dr. in a timely manner and complete appropriate paperwork before the end of you shift
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Heron House of Largo system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.