Data Entry Clerk Job SCL Health Corporate Wheat Ridgeby admin on more than 30 days
SCL Health Corporate Job Vacancies 2021Description :
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Data Entry Clerk.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Lutheran Medical Center is part of , a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 249-bed community-based hospital provides comprehensive, specialty care to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. Dating back to 1905, we are proud of the rich history and inspiring mission our hospital has embodied for over 110 years.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Data Entry Clerk you need to know how to:
- Enter and update information into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Run credentialing queries as outlined in the steps of verification process.
- Identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring those or pertinent questions to the attention of relevant parties as necessary.
- Organize information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Monitor reports, and queues to keep up to date with business need.
- Store hard copies of data in an organized manner in the credentialing system, as trained.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one (1) year of computer or data entry experience.
- Ability to research, compile data, prepare correspondence, interpret policies, and develop solutions to payroll related issues.
- Strong computer and typing skills using software products, such as MS Office Word, Excel, Google Suite products.
- Strong attention to detail that can leveraged to recognize and reconcile discrepancies in records.
Now that you know more about being a Data Entry Clerk on our team we hope you’ll join us. At you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
For further information, please refer official source from SCL Health Corporate on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.