Hospice Massage Therapist Job Premier and Palliative Care Troyby admin on more than 30 days
Premier Hospice and Palliative Care Jobs 2020Description :
Premier Hospice is seeking a contingent Massage Therapist to join our team in Tri-County, MI!
About us: Premier Hospice offers Hospice and Palliative care services in Macomb, Oakland, Wayne, Washtenaw and Genesee County. We are a JCAHO certified Hospice Care Agency. Our health care services are designed to maintain and upgrade the standard of living of every person we serve. We consider it a privilege to serve our clients.
At Premier Hospice, we don’t refer to each other as co-workers, but rather, we consider each other family. We believe in team work. We strive to work together in order to grow as a whole and help each other grow as individuals.
- Accept responsibility for the patient's personal care, safety, and environment during treatment.
- Assess clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
- Confer with clients about their medical histories and problems with stress or pain to determine how massage will be most helpful.
- Provide clients with guidance and information about techniques for postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation, and rehabilitative exercises.
- Massage and knead muscles and soft tissues of the body to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
- Maintain accurate clinical records and confer with other disciplines on the team in regard to patient's status, plan of care, and progress.
- Current and unrestricted Massage Therapy license.
- Current and unrestricted Drivers License.
- Understanding of Hospice philosophy, principles of death/dying.
- Minimum of one year massage therapy experience.
We believe in work + home life harmony. We offer health insurance packages with medical, pharmacy, vision, and dental coverage; 401K plans with a 4% company match; paid time off and paid holidays, along with much more!
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- massage therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Licensed Massage Therapist (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
For further information, please refer official source from Premier Hospice and Palliative Care on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.