Warehouse Associate Job iMemories Scottsdaleby admin on more than 30 days
iMemories Recruitment 2021Description :
General Summary of Responsibilities:
- Inventory and classify received box contents.
- Package and label received items (home movie content).
- Data entry into computer system.
- Move boxes into and out of shelves.
- Keep work area organized and clean.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Full-Time Position: 40 hours per week
- Multiple shifts available
- 2nd Shift; 2:00 pm-10:00 pm; Monday – Friday; Pay range $14.00$17.00 per hour
- 3rd Shift; 10:00 pm – 6:00 am; Monday – Friday; Pay range $15.00$18.00 per hour
- Overtime as required based on Managers discretion.
- This position is located in North Scottsdale, 101 & Via De Ventura
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discount
- High level of attention to detail.
- Adequate knowledge and experience using computer systems.
- Typing skills of +30 wpm.
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication.
- Data entry experience preferred.
- Team player.
- Possesses a sense of urgency and comfort level to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. without physical restrictions.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift, climb, and pull on a consistent basis.
- Experience using Google Chrome, Gmail, and OpenOffice (preferred).
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Associates or Bachelor’s preferred
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.