STNA (State Tested Nursing Assistant) Job Siena Woods amp Rehab Center Daytonby admin on more than 30 days
Siena Woods Nursing & Rehab Center Recruitment 2020Description :
Smile, You’ve Found Us!
Are you passionate about caregiving? Would you like to work with the best team in the world? If so, apply with us today.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence, which we extend to all those we are privileged to serve.
If you wish to make a difference in the lives of our patients and residents, APPLY NOW!
Full Time Benefits include:
- Excellent 401k plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- DiversICAREemployee hardship fund
- Pay advancement programOnShift Wallet
Diversicare provides post-acute care services to patients and residents at 62 skilled nursing and long-term care centers in nine states, primarily in the Southeast, Midwest and Southwest United States. Together, with our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our diverse strengths to provide each patient and resident with healthcare serves that best meet their needs.
It is Diversicare’s Mission to “Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.”
We are guided to excellence by five Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork and Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence. Our Service Standards are in place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment for our customers and each other.
Our culture of impassioned service delivery is the Diversicare Difference.
- To perform or assist the resident with completing Activities of Daily Living (ADL).
- Responds to residents call lights to provide maximum comfort, safety and privacy.
- Transports residents by ambulation or by wheelchair to areas of facility (dining room, lobby and activities).
- Reports any significant findings/observations to nurse immediately.
- Assists residents on admissions, transfer and discharge to make a smooth transition.
- Keep resident rooms neat and safe.
- Follow proper infection control techniques.
- Performs blood pressure, pulse, respirations, intake/output and weights accurately; records it.
- Other duties as assigned by Charge Nurse.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant Certification
- Experience preferred
- Verbal ability is required to communicate with residents and to understand instructions received from nursing staff
- A preference for performing direct care services is a benefit
- Able to perform a variety of activities characterized by change and short duration in caring for residents
- Ability to read and write and accurately report
Diversicare is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversicare does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity), national origin, age, or disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Siena Woods Nursing & Rehab Center on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.