Residency Program Coordinator Full Time Hanford Job Adventist Healthby admin on more than 30 days
Adventist Health Hanford Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Residency Program Coordinator who: Coordinates the residency program to strengthen the performance of residents and fellows by ensuring accreditation standards and educational outcomes are met while promoting organizational strategies and priorities. Partners with the other departments to provide technical and operational expertise to ensure resident education is designed/ deployed based on organizational strategies, educational and accreditation standards and best practices. Implements an evidence based curriculum that focuses on patient outcomes and leadership in the management of patient care. Runs program(s) with moderate budget/impact.
- Coordinates daily operation of the residency program ensuring smooth flow of planning, preparation and execution of activities related to program including financial and budgetary processes, residency recruitment, resident credentialing and education. Provides technical and operational support in maintaining curricular and learning systems.
- Works with management to set standards and maintain the integrity of system data bases. Analyzes data and delivers reports relevant to resident performance and outcomes. Provides guidance and mentoring to residents. Works on activities of a diverse scope requiring minimal interpretation of policies and guidelines. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Maintains program accreditation in accordance with the Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and all other accrediting agencies. Prioritizes own weekly schedule and may guide others in the completion of tasks within clearly defined schedules as set by leadership.
- Builds and maintains collaborative and cooperative relationships with leaders, residents and peers. Interacts with high level executives and physicians.
- Develops, monitors and reports on the training program budget. Works with the Ministry Finance team to ensure accuracy of monthly budget statements and assists in development of yearly residency budget. Manages recurring purchase orders and membership dues for the residency program, processing all check requests, and paying bills associated with the program's activities. May be responsible for management of grants awarded to individual residents or the faculty including the program director.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- Associate's/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Required
- Bachelor's Degree: Preferred
- Three years medical education experience: Preferred
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Adventist Health Hanford system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.