Internal Medicine Physician Job Knox Community Hospital Mount Vernonby admin on more than 30 days
Knox Community Hospital Jobs 2020Description :
Knox Community Hospital is currently seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join our team!
Knox Community Hospital, a not-for-profit community hospital, is seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physicians to join its growing team. Knox Community Hospital is a licensed 99-bed facility that currently has numerous growing specialty clinics. The Internal Medicine outpatient clinic has an integrated practice model with a wide variety of specialists available for consultations and Allscripts medical record platform. Being a part of Knox Community Hospital means being a part of the community and practicing innovation medicine with a small-town feel, not only allowing doctors to promote healthy lifestyles for patients and families within the hospital walls but also within the community.
- Sign-on Bonus
- $50,000 incentive for a home that is purchased in the community and community residence
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance
- 5 Weeks of Vacation
- $5,000 Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance as well as disability benefits
- Flexible Health Spending Account and a Health Savings Account
- Medical Malpractice Insurance with tail-coverage
- Tophat 457 Retirement Program
- DEA, Ohio license, Board fees
- Diagnose and provide non-surgical treatment of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems.
- Provide care mainly for adults who have a wide range of problems associated with the internal organs.
- Medical Degree
- Board Certified
- MD DO
- 4 + years of experience in Internal Medicine
Knox Community Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. Each applicant and employee will be given full consideration for employment and advancement and will be treated equally regardless of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, citizenship, ethnicity, creed and veteran status or current or prospective status in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Indeed Hire and Knox Community Hospital are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- On Call
- Internal Medicine: 4 years (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- Mount Vernon, OH (Required)
- Board Certified (Required)
- MD (Preferred)
- DO (Preferred)
- Mount Vernon, OH: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
Relocation Assistance Provided:
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.