Veterinary Receptionist Job Edgewood Clinicby admin on more than 30 days
Edgewood Veterinary Clinic Jobs 2020Description :
Edgewood Veterinary Clinic is growing and we need you!!!
We are a busy, 4 doctor, small animal hospital that provides exceptional care for our patients throughout all stages of their life. We are looking for a full time Veterinary Receptionist to join our veterinary “family”. Edgewood Veterinary Clinic has been serving the local community for over 50 years. With the fast growing community around us, we need to add a member to our team to continue to provide our clients with the excellent service they deserve.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, eager, reliable person to join our FUN, professional, fast-paced team. If that is you, submit your resume along with a cover letter that explains why you are the best person for the job.
Receptionist Requirements: (Not limited to):
- 1 Year Minimum Veterinary Experience
- Able to answer multi-phone line system
- Exceptional customer service skills in person and/or on the phone.
- You genuinely love animals and are unafraid of fractious animals or bodily fluids.
- You have a friendly, calm demeanor, are happy working with many different personalities, and are able to stay focused in a busy environment.
- You are a fast learner with excellent attention to detail, good multi-tasking skills, a strong work ethic and a professional manner.
- You are reliable and punctual, and able to lift 40 pounds.
- You have a high school diploma. (GED)
- 2+ year customer service experience
- Knowledge of Cornerstone software a plus!!!
- Special consideration given if you have a current Pharmacy Clerk License
Full time position: 4 days per week plus rotating Saturdays. (30-36 hours weekly)
Benefits: Generous discount on pet products/services, PTO, 401K, Incentives.
Please submit references with your resume.
Resumes without references WILL NOT be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Veterinary Reception: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- What skills do you have that would be an asset to our company?
- One location
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from Edgewood Veterinary Clinic on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.