Restaurant Team Member Job MOD Pizza Gilbertby admin on May 28, 2020
MOD Pizza Jobs 2020Description :
No matter who you are or where you come from, you are welcome here. At MOD, we embrace individuality, support human growth, and recognize the value in second chances.
Every day and in every store, we create a culture where individual spirits are celebrated. And as part of MOD, you will be empowered to provide that same experience for every single customer that walks through the door.
We’re growing, with more than 400 locations across 28 states, and Canada. So we’re always looking for people who demonstrate what we call the 4G’s: Grit, Growth, Generosity, and Gratitude. You’ll help us create a positive social impact in your community, making MOD an exciting place to eat and a place where others are inspired to bring about change. We call it Spreading MODness®. Come be part of it.
As a Squad Member you directly contribute to the success of the MOD community by presenting the experience to all individuals who choose to visit our stores. The position is responsible for providing people with Super Fast service, a memorable experience, amazing Pizzas and Salads, and a cool environment.
What you will do:
- Make quality pizza
- Keep things upbeat and friendly
- Thrive in a team environment where you will collaborate with others
- Builds important connections with customers; discovers and responds to their needs with a customer first attitude.
- Become a MOD menu expert
- Prepare and restock food products
- Help maintain a spotless shop
- Follow all health, safety and sanitation guidelines
Experience and Skills
What you bring:
- A real passion for people
- Reliable transportation
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- You are at least 16 years old
- We are a fair chance employer and we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Bonus points if you have:
- Food/service industry experience
- Cash-handling skills
- Problem-solving abilities
As a member of our MOD Squad, you will be working in a kitchen environment, rotating between front and back of house. This requires walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing and pulling to handle or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds. You will also be asked to operate hand-held appliances and simple kitchen equipment (industrial can opener, dough press, industrial dishwasher, etc.). Depending on the location, you may need to go up and down stairs. You also have the ability to communicate and exchange information with coworkers and others is also required.
- High noise levels due to operations, customers and overhead music (including, but not limited to, rock, punk and alternative)
- May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on store (varied weather conditions are expected)
- Will work near moving or mechanical parts
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates
For more detail information, please refer official source from MOD Pizza on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.