Fluid Power Specialist Job Applied Industrial Technologies Wilmingtonby admin on more than 30 days
Applied Industrial Technologies Jobs 2020Description :
As a Fluid Power Specialist at , you will use your strong customer service and fluid power technical skills to plan, implement, and execute target fluid power marketing programs. You'll spend time interacting with our team of Account Managers and their customers to determine their fluid power needs and then help to meet that need. You will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction, retention, and sales results!
- Coordinate fluid power initiatives with various Service Centers and Regional Managers
- Make fluid power presentations to both internal associates and customers
- Conduct training for both internal associates and customers
- Make joint sales calls with the field sales staff
- Assist in the development of fluid power data collection; interchange information, case histories, Documented Value Added, and application data
- Responsible for helping set sales target goals and execution of the fluid power marketing strategy
- Perform other duties as assigned or directe
- 3+ years fluid power (hydraulic and/or pneumatic) sales experience
- Use of proper English grammar, written and verbal
- Ability to read / understand technical drawings
- Work independently and as part of a team
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Associate Degree, Technical Diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree
- International Fluid Power Society (IFPS) Certification highly desired
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Listening, negotiating, and effective questioning skills
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new processes and systems
When you join the Applied® team, you will enjoy:
- Base salary and bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Personalized training & development program
- Career development opportunities
Work for a corporation that believes in developing its people. Applied ® employees believe in the company and love the environment. Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded.
Different Voices. New Perspectives. Boundless opportunities. Applied is committed to offering equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees based on their training, experience and overall qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, veteran or citizenship status, age, disability, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable law. We are also committed to a drug-free workplace. We value you, your background, and your unique experiences that help add to the richness of the Applied team.
Connect with a great stable company with strong performance and growth. We look forward to learning more about you and will respond to qualified candidates. Apply today!
(NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to [email protected] or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.