MSS I Job Altaone Federal Credit Union Ridgecrestby admin on January 1, 2021
Altaone Federal Credit Union Jobs 2021Description :
Responsible for demonstrating excellent member service in accordance to AltaOnes Core Values. Assisting members and potential members with their full financial needs by utilizing more advanced needs-based sales skills such as, but not limited to, profiling. Possesses expertise with respect to more complex Credit Union services, including but not limited to: IRAs, term share certificates, money markets, MSCOnline, Bill Payer, ATM/debit cards, direct deposit, checking accounts, consumer loans, personal loans, real estate loans, safe deposit boxes, and credit cards. Sets up new accounts and new loan relationships, respond to problems, and directs members to the appropriate individuals. Generates new business from existing members by participating in outbound call programs.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- 70% Uses the member needs assessment process and credit report to identify additional sales opportunities for both loans and deposits. Corresponds with or interviews loan applicants; prepares necessary documents for approval and processes approved loan documents for disbursement/filing, ensuring they are in compliance with Credit Union policies and legal requirements. Assists members with opening and closing accounts; answers questions about products and services and resolves member problems; refers problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor or manager, along with their recommendation.
- 20% Achieves 100% of assigned sales, referral, and outbound member calls to generate additional business. May represent the Credit Union in business development and community activities to enhance member relationships and generate credit union visibility.
- 5% Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks including typing, filing, computer input and answering the telephone. Assures that appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
- 5% Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Provides friendly, prompt, professional and accurate service and support to all members and associates. (Answers telephone within three (3) rings; returns or responds to all telephone messages within 24 hours; and contacts members waiting on loan decisions within 24 hours.)
- Maintains an excellent knowledge of financial services offered by the Credit Union; stays knowledgeable of competitors' services.
- Produces assigned loan and deposit volume, in total dollars produced and overall loan and deposit portfolio balance.
- Maintains a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
- Troubleshoots and resolves member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
- Maintains a professional work environment and businesslike appearance.
- Participates as a team member in the department and maintains an acceptable staff satisfaction rating of 90% or better based on the Internal Service Survey (ISS) by demonstrating 's established internal service standards.
- Maintains a satisfaction rating of 6.5 or higher on the Quality Loop Survey by successfully demonstrating 's established external service standards.
- Completes 's Product Knowledge Assessment annually with a score of 90% or better.
- Cross-trains in other departments as needed and attends all training relative to position.
- One year to three years of similar or related experience.
A high school education or GED.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
- Must complete and demonstrate mastery of Maximizing Member Relationships I (referral).
- Must complete and demonstrate mastery of Becoming a Referral Champion.
- Must be efficient and accurate with calculator and computer.
- Basic reading, writing, arithmetic, clerical , communication, and sales skills are required.
- Must be able to stand in one place for a period of time.
Must be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds, ie.cash boxes, coin bags, and boxes, etc.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Altaone Federal Credit Union system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.