Amazon Delivery Driver Job Villagrana Logistics Inc Ontarioby admin on more than 30 days
Villagrana Logistics Inc Jobs 2020Description :
We are an Amazon Delivery Service Partner looking for enthusiastic, team players to deliver Amazon packages. Delivery Associates strive to get every Amazon order to the customer’s door on-time. We offer full, part-time, and seasonal opportunities.
*Jobs based in CHINO, CA*
***SET SCHEDULES OFFERED ***
- Full time and Part-time Welcomed
- Students attending school welcomed
- 4 Day Schedules & 5 Day Schedules offered
- Enjoy at least one of the weekend days off
Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle
- Use hand-held device for routing information, customer delivery information
- Navigate a variety of routes throughout delivery area
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions. Load and unload packages to be delivered
- Be CUSTOMER OBSESSED
- Lift packages up to 50 lbs.
- Able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs through your shift
Compensation & Benefits
- Pay starts at $15.50 per hour
- $23.50 per hour for OT
- Paid Training * Beginning Day 1
- Health Insurance and Benefits * On Day 31 of employment
- Paid Time Off
- Eligible to work in the U.S
- At least 21 years of age
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test
- All associate must be available to work morning and mid-morning shifts
- Must be available to work any of the 7 days of the week, weekends included if needed
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Location: CHINO, Ca
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.50$17.00 per hour
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.