Travelling Order Selectors Needed! Job FHI Chicagoby admin on more than 30 days
FHI Recruitment 2020Description :
Travel the U.S. as an Order Selector with FHI!
Become a part of our nationwide database of experienced warehouse professionals.
Order Selectors are needed for traveling positions across the continental US. We offer competitive hourly wages, and the opportunity to work with an elite team of warehouse professionals gaining notoriety as the best value in warehouse services. Candidates must be able to travel and be available to deploy at notice for immediate travel to projects. Candidates MUST have 6 months of ORDER SELECTION experience and MUST have 6 months of Electric Pallet Jack experience.
Selector Duties and Requirements:
Warehouse Order Selectors are responsible for building customer orders in a timely and accurate fashion. Selectors receive direction on the orders they are tasked with and are then responsible for physically lifting each case of product and stacking the product on a pallet. The Warehouse selector is required to select customer pallets and operates a double pallet jack. A representative list of duties, responsibilities, and performance expectations is as follows:
- Promote and practice FHI’s Value of safety -- always.
- Relocate an average product case weight of approximately 20 pounds to 50 pounds from pallet to pallet.
- You will be expected to maintain a competitive average throughput. Throughput is defined as your total cases selected by the total hours worked.
- You will be required to maintain an aggressive quality and accuracy standard to ensure that the customer is given the highest quality service.
- Overtime and Holiday work is mandatory.
- Must commit to a minimum of 6-8 weeks on every assignment
- Vocollect, voice selection, RF scanner experience a plus
FHI Order Selector Compensation package includes:
- Pay rates start at $20/hr
- Paid travel and transportation to and from projects
- Hotel (double occupancy) provided
- $30 day per-diem
- Advancement opportunities
Apply at www.fhiworks.com for immediate consideration!
DISCLAIMER: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer participates in E-Verify.
DISCLAIMER: La Ley Federal le exige a todos los empleadores que verifiquen la identidad y elegibilidad de empleo de toda persona contratada para trabajar en los Estados Unidos.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
- 100% (Required)
- On the road
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
For further information, please refer official source from FHI Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with FHI, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.