Off Duty Officer Job Security Industry Specialists Inc Edisonby admin on October 8, 2020
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
The Off Duty Officer (ODO) provides a safe and secure environment for the client. SIS personally designs a comprehensive plan to ensure that the client has the freedom to work, travel and conduct their lives without distractions. The focus of the ODO is on advanced planning, threat assessment and problem solving specialized in client management. Management can be implemented through one on one security protection, residential protection and/or elaborate tracking or monitoring system. The ODO team is chosen from a cross section of Federal, State, and local law enforcement to provide security services ranging from Fortune 500 companies to entertainment industry executives, major special events, and any other type of venue requiring a secure presence.
Notes: Part time/Flex positions are available at the following locations:
(Marlton, Woodcliffe Lake, Wayne, Short Hills)
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Special Events
- Executive Driving
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledgeable and proficient in general security industry standards and methods.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Must posses advanced skills and professional experience in the areas of people and conflict management with tact and discretion
- Investigations proficiency and experience in conducting investigations, interviewing and report writing.
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to function in stressful situations.
- Excellent time-management, communication, technical writing, presentation development, facilitation, and organizational skills required.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of Management
- A dependable team player with business maturity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Active/retired law enforcement
- Retired law enforcement preferred
- Minimum 5 year’s related safety/law enforcement experience
- Must possess an active SORSA license
- Must have an HR218 or CCW
Pay Rate: $35/hr
Department of Law and Public Safety- Division of State Police Security Agency #1345
For further information, please refer official source from Security Industry Specialists, Inc. on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.