Store Support Associate Job ABC Carpet amp Home Brooklynby admin on June 12, 2020
ABC Carpet & Home Recruitment 2020Description :
This position is a combination of Housekeeping, Receiving, Stock, and Visual, with a focus on Housekeeping as the primary responsibility. With safety and entrepreneurialism at its core, the role of 347 Store Support is the glue that holds together many functional operations within the store. This role requires absolute punctuality and full alertness as fundamental.
Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday 9am-6pm
Sunday 11am - 6pm
39 total hours per week
Daily Tasking: Friday through Tuesday, Saturday + Sunday Store Support after break and as needed before break
- Bathrooms including toilets, sinks, stalls, walls, mop floors, trash removal, etc. replenish toilet paper, hand soap, seat covers
- Sales floor + register areas including dusting, windexing glass, sweeping, vacuuming, windex entrance doors
- All trash removal
- Break room including surfaces, floors, trash removal, etc. replenish paper towels, cups.
- clean and organize stock rooms
- special projects / inventories
Weekly Tasking: layer in after breaks Monday - Friday
- Mop all areas
- Clean hard to reach items/areas: lighting, tops of shelves that require a ladder, window panes, etc.
- Create system to order supplies from Store Support Supervisor (Rodney) before they run out
- special projects / inventories
Receiving + Stock
- Learn all safety measures associated with handling and moving product
- Assist Store Support in processing PO’s and Transfers in a timely manner
- Assist Store Support in receiving all merchandise going in and out of the store location
- Prepare incoming merchandise to be placed on the floor
- Ensure all merchandise is accurately tagged
- Assist Store Support in completing FAL Report weekly
- Assist Store Support in executing all markdowns and sales preparations
- Participate in all store functions including bi-annual inventory which may require early arrival
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of stockroom, receiving areas, back-of-house spaces, and materials.
- Check email multiple times within the day with Store Support
- Replenish the sales floor as needed
- Ensure replenishment of pillow stuffers as needed
- Clean and organize product on sales floor and in back-of-house areas
- Learn all safety measures associated with Visual tasks including handling of the ladder + tools, proper hanging, and safe methods of moving furniture
- Prepare product on carts or dollies to be ready for placement on the sales floor
- Partner with Visual team members and store manager to place all product and set all selling vignettes
- Assist Store Support in preparing the sales floor for events and promotions
- Assist Store Support in executing all signage requests, changes, and maintenance
abc carpet & home offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. abc carpet & home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- stock support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Every week
- Store Manager
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to ABC Carpet & Home e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Store Support Associate Brooklyn July 2020 ABC Carpet & Home above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Brooklyn below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.