Barback The Pool Club Job Virgin Hotels Dallasby admin on more than 30 days
Virgin Hotels Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Who we are:
We love what we do and what we do is important! We believe that everyone should leave feeling better – this means not just our guests, but also our teammates. Everyone should go home feeling better because they learned something new, or had fun working that day. Therefore, we hire unique individuals who work together to create amazing experiences for our guests. We recognize that every member of the team contributes to the success of the whole hotel. No-one is more important than anyone else, and unless we are in it together, we can’t create that special experience for our guest.
Should you decide to accept it…
Are you an aspiring bartender? If your answer is yes and you love working behind the bar and are still learning the art of mixology, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. You will support the beverage operation of the outlet through timely bussing and resetting of the bar, running food and beverage items while engaging in polite, responsive and timely interaction with guests and teammates including basic menu descriptions.
If you can communicate, coordinate and work well with other teammates in serving our guests, then you will have a successful career with us. Most of all, we want you to have FUN since you will play a huge role in creating that memorable guest experience!
What exactly you will be doing…
In helping you understand your role in working for a progressive, environment conscious, world class organization, the following is a list of your essential job responsibilities. Please keep in mind that this list is not all inclusive and that you may be asked to perform other job tasks by your supervisors/managers not listed below in the constant quest to provide “out of this world” customer service experience for our guests:
- Support bartenders as directed with pre-shift prep, post-shift close, and in-shift maintenance.
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and organized work environment including stocking of supplies, washing and polishing glassware, folding napkins, cleaning menus, sanitizing tables, etc.
- Stock the bar as necessary in accordance with company guidelines regarding liquor requisition
- Explain basic details of food dishes and beverages at time of delivery to guests
- Prepare basic non-alcoholic beverages such as water, coffee, tea, etc.
- Be an expert in the organization of the bar and where things are in the building as a whole
What qualities are we looking for?
You got skills? If you are able to perform the following, then you have come to the right place…
- Lift and carry 50 lbs, carry and balance plates, carry kegs, wine and beer cases as necessary
- Learn and sell extensive food menu and beverage list
- Stand for periods of 8-10 hours
- Must enjoy being around and working with people
- Work with others like a rock star, while keeping the guests and teammates the focus
- Communicate clearly in verbal and written English
- Comply with all safety and health department procedures as well as all state and federal laws
- Maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per hotel standards
- Bend, squat and stretch in areas of limited space to perform cleaning, organization and other duties
- Adhere to hotel policies including but not limited to attendance, safety, behavior
Food Handler and TABC card is required
VIRGIN HOTELS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Virgin Hotels website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.