Licensed Vocational Nurse Home Health Full Time Job Kindred At Abileneby admin on more than 30 days
Kindred At Home Recruitment 2020Description :
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. , a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a Home Health LVN, you will:
- Provide professional nursing services under the direction of a RN in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification requirement, applicable healthcare standards, governmental laws and regulations, and Gentiva Health Services policies and procedures.
- Provide skilled nursing interventions in the treatment of the patient/clients illness, rehabilitative needs and preventative care. Utilize a holistic approach in the provision of problem specific therapeutic interventions, teaching and training activities in accordance with the plan of care.
- Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted standards of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolution and achieve individualized patient goals and outcomes.
- Confer with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the Plan of Treatment. Accept verbal orders from physician were permitted by state law/regulations/Nurse Practice Act and communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor.
- Utilize a systematic, individualized goal/outcome driven approach in implementing the nursing plan of care.
- Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical manager(s), other members of the healthcare team in a timely manner regarding patient/family needs and status changes. Participate in care coordination activities and discharge planning as appropriate.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share information only when the recipient's right to access is clearly established and the sharing of such information is dearly in the best interests of the patient.
- Appropriately communicate to ensure adherence to professional standards in the provision of and availability of supplies, materials and equipment needed to safely and effectively implement the plan of care.
- Prepare, submit and maintain documentation as required by the Company and/or facility. Visit/shift notes documented on day services are rendered.
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing Program or accredited School of Vocational Nursing.
- Current nursing license in the practicing state.
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable transportation.
- Current CPR certification.
- Two years experience as an LPN/LVN in a clinical setting, preferably in a home health or hospice setting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.