Laboratory Assistant Job DCL Pathology LLC Indianapolisby admin on November 3, 2020
DCL Pathology, LLC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
DCL Pathology is looking for a detail oriented, highly motivated Laboratory Assistant to join our team. This position is a year end project-based role, but has the possibility to extend beyond that time frame (partially dependent on government funding). The intended shift for this role is late-afternoon / evening (2nd shift).
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Effective interpersonal and collaboration skills; must be able to function in and promote a team environment
- Self-starter and strong ability to work independently once trained
- Must possess acute attention to detail
- Strong and accurate data entry skill
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Good problem solving and organizational skills
- Customer service experience preferred
- Laboratory experience preferred
- Diligent in handling their workload
- Ability to handle change well
- General knowledge of computers and operating systems
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Operate and perform daily, weekly and monthly maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Maintain all documents and logs within the laboratory in accordance with GCP guidelines
- Perform data entry into laboratory systems
- Perform moderate-complexity testing, as qualified
- Coverage as needed in other areas of the Company
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate or Bachelors degree in a science discipline or previous experience in a laboratory setting is preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Night shift
DCL is committed to providing appropriate PPE, social controls, and engineering controls to allow employees to perform work in a safe environment.
- Night Shift (Required)
For further information, please refer official source from DCL Pathology, LLC Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with DCL Pathology, LLC, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.