Customer Service Representative Job Owens amp Minor Alpharettaby admin on more than 30 days
Owens & Minor Recruitment 2020Description :
At , we are a critical part of the healthcare process. As a Fortune 500 company with 50+ facilities across the US and 18,000 teammates in over 90 countries, we provide integrated technologies, products and services across the full continuum of care. Customers—and their patients—are at the heart of what we do.
Our mission is to empower our customers to advance healthcare, and our success starts with our teammates.
teammate benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first working day
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global company
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for managing customer orders that are received via phone, EDI, fax, or e-mail. A Customer Service representative (CSR) will also serve as the first tier of support for product knowledge and technical questions. CSRs are required to have exceptional communication (written and verbal) skills. The incumbent is responsible for addressing order management issues that are impacting service and sales.
The Customer Service Representative brings an action to a customer’s needs by following established guidelines and standard work practices. This role requires basic data management and analytical skills, systems/supply chain knowledge, and strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Provides first-line phone support for customers calling into the 1-800 number, fax, and e-mail support.
- Comply with standard work practices to ensure consistent and reliable service in support of department metrics.
- Lead/participate in inside selling initiatives directed at targeted accounts and/or product categories.
- Address order fulfillment, product technical questions, and supply chain related issues for a variety of direct and distributor accounts.
- Identify opportunities to improve work team and department efficiency and participate in the implementation of those opportunities.
- Demonstrating an expertise is Customer Service related processes, policies, and systems.
- Support the development of a culture of continuous improvement by supporting LEAN concepts, tools, and methodologies to eliminate waste in all we do.
- Support the implementation of strategic projects and corporate driven initiatives, such as SAP Enhancements, Distribution Network changes, Salesforce.com implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Education and or experience in a Logistics or Customer Service function
- Basic analytical capability and Microsoft Excel data management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build sustainable relationships (internal and external)
We also invite you to connect with the Recruiter via LinkedIn. #LI-TP1
If you feel this opportunity could be the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, disability, age, status as a veteran , or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Note: is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our Company via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our Company. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by our Company as a result of the referral or through other means.
For further information, please refer official source from Owens & Minor on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.