Software Developer Full Stack Job Ascension Technologies Louis
Ascension Technologies Recruitment 2020Description :
We Are Hiring
Software Developer (Full-Stack)
4240 Duncan Ave - St. Louis, MO
Have you heard? Ascension Technologies, one of the largest healthcare information technology services in the country, is making a shift in their IT space!
Join the IT revolution with us as we turn our attention from technology that supports our national health system to developing, deploying, and driving technology that will change the face of healthcare.
If you enjoy creating something new, dreaming big, and have a passion for your expertise we encourage you to apply!
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. We believe you should be a tech founder not a fixer – that’s how we do tech at Ascension technologies.
Where You Will Work
Flourish at Cortex; the region’s largest innovation campus. Located in the heart of St. Louis, Cortex is a nationally recognized innovation hub that supports all technology sectors. As such, Ascension joins this community to help you thrive. Enjoy great food, gourmet coffee, gym, and a variety of workspaces and recreational activities to spark your creativity. With such a strong network of tech professionals in the area, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to make connections and exchange ideas!
What You Will Do
As a Software Developer with Ascension Technologies, you will contribute to the creation of our robust suite of cloud-native enterprise applications in the rapidly growing healthcare software industry in St Louis. You will be a member of a dev team working collaboratively with others in an Agile organization to deliver software that sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities.
With more than 4,000 associates, Ascension Technologies enables access to data across applications, transforming how clinicians and patients interact with technology, which enhances our ability to better serve communities with greater agility and responsiveness. Our associates leverage technology to create collaborative solutions that improve health decisions every day. We believe you should be a tech founder not a fixer – that’s how we do tech at Ascension technologies. We are advocates for a compassionate and just society through our actions and our words, and we are developing software solutions to support that mission.
- Develop high quality cloud-native applications using Java/Spring Boot microservices on GCP
- Break down complex requirements into independent coding tasks and strategies
- Create unit and integration tests to fully test and regress software
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work with other teams (i.e. Product, PM, etc.) to ensure delivered code meets specifications based on functional/technical specifications
- Participate in Agile routines and ceremonies; daily standups, sprint planning, sprint demos/retrospectives
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in OOAD, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Expertise in Java8+/Spring Boot
- Strong understanding of relational and NoSQL databases (MySql, Postgres, Mongo, Redis, etc), SQL, and database/schema design
- Experience with TDD/BDD/DDD using JUnit, Cucumber etc.
- Strong understanding of professional software engineering best practices for the full SDLC including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, testing, and operations
- Demonstrated mastery of the full SDLC including CI/CD and modern build and deployment tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Openness to new ideas and an unceasing desire to learn new things
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, a positive mindset, and a collaborative spirit are a must have
- Experience designing and developing cloud-native, scalable, and highly available distributed systems
- Expertise in microservice architectural patterns and design
- Experience with container technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with message broker/event queue technologies (e.g. Rabbit, Kafka)
- Experience with Atlassian tools: JIRA, Confluence, etc
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- B.S in Computer Science, M.S. in Computer Science, or a related technical discipline preferred
- 1 year of experience required.
- 7+ years of professional software development experience in an Agile environment preferred
For further information, please refer official source from Ascension Technologies on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Software Developer Full Stack Louis July 2020 Ascension Technologies above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Louis below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.