Behavioral Health Professionals (BHPs) Job Woodfords Family Services Chestervilleby admin on more than 30 days
Woodfords Family Services Recruitment 2020Description :
Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)
BHPs needed for consumers in Chesterville
We've got an employment opportunity that changes lives, including yours!
We are seeking compassionate and energetic individuals, who are committed to support children and teens with special needs and their families, to join our Rehabilitative & Community Support team!
- ChestervilleBHP needed to support an 11 year-old male, 15 hours weekly
Pay/Compensation: $14.00 to $15.00 hourly
- Paid Training and BHP Certification
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employer-Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP Benefits)
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan w/ Agency Match
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Exclusive Verizon Discount to Woodfords Family Service Employees
About the Person We Want to Join Our Team as a Behavioral Health Professional (BHP):
- Compassionate, energetic and a people person!
- Supportive and has a passion for helping others
- Has good verbal and written communication skills
- An excellent problem solver
- Patient, understanding and creative
- Available afternoons, evenings, and some weekends
- You're a dynamic individual who wants to impact the lives of people with special needs and their families!
If the above describes you, then a position as a Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) at Woodfords could be waiting for you!
About the BHP Role:
As a Woodfords' Behavioral Health Professional (BHP):
- Work one-on-one with a child or adolescent with special needs within their home and community focusing on behaviors, social skills, personal and daily routines, as well as community inclusion
- Be a key member of the Rehabilitative & Community Support program working independently with the child and cooperatively with a treatment team
We invest in our employees and provide paid training & opportunities for advancement! We teach the skills and strategies needed to be successful.
Key Qualifications of a Behavioral Health Professional (BHP):
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid driver's license required
- A reliable vehicle with current auto insurance required
- Experience working with children with autism or intellectual disabilities (Desired, not required)
- Experience using teaching strategies derived from the principles and practices of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) (Desired, not required)
- A positive attitude, high energy level and creativity
has been committed to the support and inclusion of people with special needs and their families since 1967. For 50 years, our agency has been Maine's leader in the provision of services for individuals and their families with autism, developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Want to learn more about our agency, programs or employment opportunities?
- Check out our website:
Take a look at these videos and hear from our staff, consumers and families:
- Liberty's Journey
Additional Opportunities for Woodfords' Employees:
- Advancement within
- Training and Professional Development
For further information, please refer official source from Woodfords Family Services Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Woodfords Family Services, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.