Night Auditor Job Microtel Inn amp Suites | Indus Hospitality Group Victorby admin on more than 30 days
Microtel Inn & SuitesDescription :
Serves as the guest's liaison for both hotel and non-hotel services. Functions are an extension of guest service representative duties. Assists the guest regardless of whether inquiries concern in-hotel or off-premises attractions, facilities, services, or activities. Knows how to provide concise and accurate directions.
Guest Service Representatives have access to guestrooms and property, therefore character traits of honesty and trustworthiness are essential to this position.
- Experience in service, sales, telesales or guest relations type of industry is helpful, not mandatory.
Must be able to perform major life activities: Standing, lifting, bending, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, and communicating.
For this position specifically:
- Must be able to push or pull 60 pounds and lift and/or carry 30 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for eight hours, bend, stretch, reach.
- Must be able to see and hear.
- Must be able to speak and read English, the ability to communicate in another language may be helpful.
- Must display professionalism, honesty and trustworthiness at all times.
- Support all accounting efforts made at the property level.
- Assist in training staff in proper accounting procedures.
- Review accounting items to spot weak areas in training and to follow up on these with those associates.
- Entire property, staff, services, hours of operation, type of rooms, locations, rates, discounts
- Frequent Stay Program
- Reservations procedures including cancellations and walking guest
- Phone etiquette and answering procedures, be able to answer inquiries of shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
- Daily hotel operations, check daily events, bulletin boards and be up to date on changes, new procedures and events.
- Manager on Duty functions when necessary or as scheduled
- Computer literate to thoroughly operate property management system.
- Multi task, remain associate and guest service centric.
- Communicate with guests, co-workers receiving and transmitting mail, phone and written messages and relay pertinent information using communication log books.
- Assist with guest issues with professionalism, maintaining hospitable attitude.
- Develops a strong knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
- Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, restaurants, services, and activities in or outside the property.
- Make guest reservations for local forms of transportation, activities, restaurants, and other forms of entertainment.
- Facilitate transportation from guest arrival to guest registration.
- Directions to guest rooms and hotel amenities and services.
- Works closely with shuttle drivers to assure smooth transition in guest arrival and departure.
- Organizes special functions as directed by management.
- Arranges secretarial and other office services.
- Coordinates guest requests for special services or equipment with the appropriate department.
- Contacts roomed guests periodically to ascertain any special needs.
- Handles guest complaints and solve problem to the degree possible.
- Promote and sell services/amenities of the hotel.
- Promote repeat business by offering to take future reservations and providing recommendations for alternate same brand-type products.
- Be aware of potential sales leads and contacts thorough guest interaction. Report information to the appropriate individual.
- Keep housekeeping and other departments informed of any special requests, late check-outs, and special needs areas.
- Check all credit cards for validity before the end of the shift.
- Learn and utilize PMS.
- Ensure all cash, check and miscellaneous departments are in balance at shifts end.
- Assist in other areas: F & B, cleanliness of property wherever assistance is needed for guest satisfaction.
- Help maintain a clean and professional lobby, dining/breakfast area; dusting vacuuming, cleaning tables, etc.
- Have a thorough working knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Practice safety standards at all times and be alert to hazardous conditions. Report or correct any hazardous conditions immediately.
- Report any unusual occurrences or request to the manager.
- Maintain certification from a responsible vendor training if alcohol is served.
- Be flexible in regard to work schedule, understanding hospitality is a 24/7 industry and evenings/weekends may be required.
- Utilize Service Recovery Log and other necessary communication logs from shift to shift.
- Maintain stock/cleanliness in the suite shop area.
- Check pool readings once per shift and record appropriately. Engage with maintenance if chemicals are not in balance.
- Restock coffee and water stations.
- Other duties as assigned, of which the associate is capable of performing.
- Review Internet Daily Reports for any input errors and make necessary corrections.
- Train associates in proper accounting procedures.
- Conduct accounting reviews of each property to help spot weak areas that need more training and to ensure that all accounting policies are being followed.
- Promote teamwork and associate morale.
- Repeated bending, stooping, and lifting weights up to 50 lbs. will be required.
- Have excellent verbal/written skills, computer proficiency, and a willingness to work flexible hours.
Standing, walking for long periods of time while maintaining a friendly professional image. Where applicable, follow approved laundry procedures, ensure understanding of operation of washers and dryers. Assist with folding linen according to proper standards.
POSITIONS FOR POSSIBLE ADVANCEMENT
The next step for this position is in a training capacity. The ability to teach skills and competencies will enhance leadership skills in preparations for further promotion. Once that is achieved, the individual may be considered for an AGM or GSM position should one become available.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
Brand: Microtel Inn & Suites
Address: 7498 Main St. Fishers Victor, NY - 14564
Property Description: MT Victor
Property Number: 00103
Indus Hospitality Group Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Microtel Inn & Suites :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Night Auditor Victor August 2020 Microtel Inn & Suites | Indus Hospitality Group above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Victor below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.