Beverage Merchandiser Job Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Brunoby admin on more than 30 days
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
The Merchandiser is responsible for driving their personal vehicle to stores in San Mateo, CA to stock and merchandise Keurig Dr Pepper products. We have a local branch located in San Leandro that you will need to visit for orientation and monthly scheduled meetings.
Shift and Schedule: Full Time 1st shift, 5 days a week (Weekends are required). Flexibility to work, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
Compensation: $18.00 per hour plus mileage reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle between the first and last store on your assigned daily route.
- You will be stocking and merchandising our products in our customers’ stores. We have a local branch located in San Leandro, CA that you will need to visit for orientation and scheduled meetings.
- Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with Keurig Dr Pepper brands in retail store.
- Partner with Sales Representatives/Managers to coordinate delivery and merchandising schedule.
- Build effective relationships with store personnel to assure superior customer satisfaction.
- Identify incremental sales opportunities for Sales Representative to pursue.
- Provide feedback on competitor activities and best practices.
- Cover routes and provide sales and/or merchandising services as assigned.
- Available to work weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma preferred (GED)
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Push and pull up to 100 lbs repeatedly
- Valid driver's license
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- driver's license and personal Vehicle (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.