Customer Experience Specialist Job Tax Airfreight Inc Milwaukeeby admin on more than 30 days
Tax Airfreight, Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
Reporting to the Corporate Customer Experience Manager, providing superior service to Tax-Air’s customer base. Performs customer experience functions including but not limited to, answering a high volume of customer calls, entering freight pick-ups, providing rate quotes, responding to customer inquiries, etc.
Employment Type: Direct Hire, Full Time
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday-Friday
Benefit Eligible: Subject to a waiting period; Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Life Insurance.
Wage: Based on experience.
- Promotes and maintains a flexible, cooperative, team-oriented, and customer-focused attitude within and between Tax-Air departments and terminals.
- Ensures effective, efficient, timely customer care and relations. Projects and always maintains a positive attitude and professional business image.
- Responds to customer calls in a call center environment; works to accurately and efficiently process the highest volume of calls possible on a daily basis in a timely and professional manner.
- Provides complete and accurate transportation rates upon request.
- Traces and processes hard copy PODs to satisfy customer requirements.
- Enters freight pick-up orders efficiently and accurately, as received, via customer calls, fax, email, etc.
- Scans customer or other related documents into the Tax-Air imaging system as required.
- Proactively identifies customer care problems, system issues, or process improvements and makes appropriate recommendations to assigned Supervisor.
- Informs Supervisor of pertinent issues and information warranting their knowledge, action, attention and/or resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 6 months experience in an office environment or a combination of education and work experience conducive to a customer experience role.
- Basic understanding of the transportation and/or air freight industry preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent telephone etiquette; displays a consistent, high level of professionalism.
- Superior organizational, customer relations, problem-solving and follow-up skills.
- Proficient and accurate skills in data entry and math computation.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to effectively process documents and navigate within software applications.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced and stressful environment with continuously changing priorities.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work schedules and changes in work processes.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Thank you for considering Tax Airfreight as your destination employer.
Please take a few moments to complete our Culture Index Survey by following the link below.
- Failure to complete the necessary survey will result in an incomplete job submission and you may be removed from consideration.
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from Tax Airfreight, Inc. Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Tax Airfreight, Inc., please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.