Veterinary Receptionist Job Miamitown Equine Services Clevesby admin on more than 30 days
Miamitown Equine Veterinary Services Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Miamitown Equine Veterinary Services is seeking a personable, motivated veterinary receptionist for a full time position. Must be able to work with the public in a cheerful and friendly manner and integrate into our team with a positive and uplifting attitude. Experience with horses is highly preferred to best communicate with our clients.
Duties include managing the clinic phone: scheduling appointments, educating clients about the services that we provide, obtaining relevant information/patient history from clients and forwarding medical calls to the doctors/technician. Other duties include stocking supplies, refilling prescriptions, and maintaining proper and complete medical records. Candidate must have computer skills and the ability to lift 50 lbs. Our clinic is a smoke-free environment.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with the public and has a rapport with clients and staff
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Service-oriented – passionate about excellent client service and enjoys building relationships with our clients and their horses.
- Autonomous/Independent -- is a motivated self-starter
- Has experience with horses and equine jargon
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- equine: 1 year (Preferred)
- receptionist/customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Miamitown Equine Veterinary Services system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.