Team Member Job WayForth Norristownby admin on more than 30 days
WayForth Job Vacancies 2021Description :
BECOME A TEAM MEMBER AT WAYFORTH
Are you a compassionate, driven individual who has a desire to be a part of a family-focused team? Great—we’ve been looking for you!
WayForth is a relocation company that specializes in downsizing and move management services for seniors. We assist our clients through the sometimes-difficult process of transitioning from their homes into smaller spaces, like independent living communities, condos, apartments, or assisted living facilities.
We are a full solution company that performs most aspects of the move process, including: designing floor plans, sorting, packing, moving, unpacking, and resettling our clients into their new homes.
Our team is composed of individuals who are driven, empathetic, and skilled in direct but compassionate communication. We take care of our clients and each other, and we value a great attitude above all else.
THE POSITION: TEAM MEMBER
Works with Project Lead to advise and consult client in making downsizing and sort decisions that are appropriate for the individual client’s situation
- Works with client(s) to define specific needs that match the life stage of that client.
- Acts as an advisor and identifies problem areas, makes recommendations for improvement and selects appropriate solutions compatible with the client’s goals, attitude toward change, and expectation or need derived from decision alternatives.
- Must adhere and support project plan directed by the Project Lead.
- Packs and unpacks client products into and from cartons or containers: Examines products for defects, such as cracked items, loosely sealed containers, or chips prior to packing.
- Seals and loads containers for moving with care to avoid damage or breakage.
- Consideration and care are provided to client and client’s goods at all times while working within the framework of the company’s ethic agreement.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in coordinating projects.
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Strong decision-making ability and attention to detail.
- Availability to work 3+ days per week (Monday – Friday) between 8:30am – 5:30pm.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Do you have a valid driver's license and access to a car daily?
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.