Route Sales Professional Job Bimbo Bakeries USA Cookevilleby admin on more than 30 days
Bimbo Bakeries USA Jobs 2020Description :
At you are not just a Route Sales Representative, but a Route Sales PROFESSIONAL that acts as the face of BBU in the market to our customers and clients while selling and delivering fresh baked products to retail customers, restaurants, and institutions.
Through world class market execution, the Route Sales Professional’s primary focus is to maximize and grow sales through building strong customer relationships, driving and contributing to profitable sales growth, and provide sales-related customer service that exceeds expectations.
Top Reasons to Work at
- Great starting pay!
- Excellent benefits package
- Growing organization & increased demand for products
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze sales data to drive effective decisions in the marketplace and grow brand recognition.
- Increase sales volumes and market penetration through world-class direct store delivery (DSD) tactics and methods.
- Drive in store product representation with seamless execution of company and brand promotions while ensuring racks are set in accordance with customer guidelines.
- Identify and take action towards growth opportunities by soliciting new customers, increasing promotional displays and developing sales leads in the territory.
- Performs merchandising and rotation of all products to ensure the best quality and freshness of our products.
- Introduces new products and services to maximize sales and shelf space within existing accounts and when soliciting new customers.
- Responsible for inventory counts and placing accurate product orders in the order management tool on a handheld device to increase freshness and product variety.
- Conduct daily route settlement procedures to account for all products, invoices, and cash.
- Drives company route truck safely; safely loads and unloads the truck.
- Correctly completes DOT logs and submits other documentation, paperwork and deposits on time.
Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is preferred.
- Experience: 1-3 years of related experience in direct sales (previous experience in DSD (Direct Store Delivery) or route sales is a plus).
- A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted.
- A valid driver’s license is required and ability to obtain and retain a DOT Medical card.
- Excellent customer service abilities required and account management skills are a plus.
- Computer skills and proficiency is required.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Physical Requirements: ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis, climb, push/pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods, and routinely enter and exit a delivery vehicle.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to work Nights, Weekends & Holidays.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Internal Title: Route Salesperson Keywords: Route Sales Representative, Route Sales, Route Driver, Route Jumper, Route Reliever, Route Relief
Be a part of a company that is dedicated to protecting our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100% renewable electrical energy since July 2019, with energy created through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement with Invenergy
- was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year in 2018 and 2019 for superior leadership, innovation and commitment to environmental protection through energy efficiency
- We have 14 ENERGY STAR® Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste from landfill
- 360 of our company-owned vehicles utilize alternative fuel – propane, compressed natural gas, and electric
- has committed to 100% sustainable packaging across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle.
is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
For further information, please refer official source from Bimbo Bakeries USA on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.