Diabetes Education Specialist RN Job Novant Health Winston Salemby admin on more than 30 days
Novant Health Recruitment 2020Description :
- Education: Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of three years of clinical experience in nursing required.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Registered Nurse in appropriate state required. Care and Compressions required. Certified diabetes and education specialist (CDCES) must acquire within three years.
- Additional Skills Required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Knowledge, ability and skills to support diabetes education to accommodate cultural diversity, age specific or behavioral needs among the patients being served. Ability to drive/travel to multiple locations/facilities as needed.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Novant Health on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Diabetes Education Specialist RN Winston Salem August 2020 Novant Health above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Winston Salem below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.