Director Actuarial Job KPMG Short Hillsby admin on September 17, 2020
KPMG Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At , our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
is currently seeking a Manager/Director in Risk Strategy & ComplianceActuarial for our Risk Advisory Solutions practice.
- Direct, lead, and manage staff level personnel in the execution of audit support and advisory projects for Life Insurance engagements
- Provide technical support to the actuarial management group as well as maintain documentation files consistent with work paper requirements
- Develop and project actuarial models using Prophet and AXIS software as well as have a broad experience working with different product types
- Aid Life Insurance Companies in transforming their business from current state to future state
- Program or manipulate database applications used in support of experience studies and other data management functions
- Assist with project planning, development of deliverables, and other technical writing exercises and lead selected business development efforts
Additional Responsibilities for Director:
- Lead actuarial business development efforts for primary target clients and provide leadership on identified business development efforts
- Participate in speaking engagements at industry meetings
- Author technical papers
- A minimum of five years of work experience in actuarial modeling, working with Prophet, AXIS or any other modeling software
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university with a strong academic background in actuarial science, applied statistics, financial analysis, insurance, and mathematics
- Ability to work on multiple projects and/or with multiple supervisors and be able to prioritize work without intensive direction from supervisors
- Strong understanding of life insurance products
- Certification as a Fellow in the Society of Actuaries
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Additional Qualifications for Director:
- A minimum of eight years of applicable recent work experience
- Strong business development skills
- Member of the American Academy of Actuaries
LLP (the U.S. member firm of International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
For further information, please refer official source from KPMG on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.