Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Job Active Transport Services LLC Modestoby admin on more than 30 days
Active Transport Medical Services, LLC. Recruitment 2020Description :
Active Transport Medical Services, LLC (ATP). is now hiring Emergency Medical Technicians. Full-Time and Part-Time Flexible schedules are available. Applicants must send resume and copies of all required certification. Minimum age is 18 years old.
- Hire on bonus
- Pay: $15.00/hr. - $20.00/hr.
- Paid Sick Days
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Continuing education and certification costs paid
- And More
Active Transport (ATP) is looking primarily for Full-Time employees and, depending on availability, will consider Part-Time employees, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) will be required to work a variety of 8 or more hour shifts and join our team to provide superior professional care in the Merced area.
- 18 years old with High School Diploma
- Current EMT Certification
- Current (AHA-Healthcare Provider) CPR Card
- Current California State Driver's License
- 10-year DMV K-4 drivers record (online version not accepted)
- Ambulance Driver's License required
- Provide superb customer service and skilled care
- Must portray an extremely positive company image and positive attitude to all personnel
- Must maintain current industry standards through continuing education
- Must be able to communicate and understand English verbally and written
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Must be able to provide a current PPD test results
- Work overtime as needed/required
- Must have current Immunizations/Vaccinations records (Influenza (Flu), Hepatitis B, Measles Mumps and Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chickenpox) and have a current Tuberculosis (TB) Test)
Must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Walk - frequently, up to or exceeding 4 hours per day.
- Run - infrequently, 1-2 minutes per day.
- Stand - frequently, up to or exceeding 2 hours per day.
- Sit - frequently, up to or exceeding 8 hours per day.
- Kneel - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
- Bend - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry 250 Lbs. infrequently (1-3 times per shift)
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry 150 Lbs. frequently (5-10 times per shift)
- Must have ability to step up and/ or climb over obstacles
- Must be able to climb stairs while carrying up to 150 Lbs.
- Must have adequate hearing acuity to perform job tasks (as delineated in California DMV DL51 medical examination requirements)
- Must have adequate vision (with corrective lenses if needed) to clearly distinguish colors, shapes, distances, etc. (as delineated in California DMV DL51 medical examination requirements)
- Must have adequate hand and finger dexterity to grip and hold both large and small items
- Must have adequate hand and arm strength to grip and lift heavy objects
- Must be able to tolerate work in outdoor environments (heat, cold, rain, etc.)
- Must be able to drive/operate an ambulance in a safe/professional manner.
Active Transport is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Active Transport policy to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for employment, and not to discriminate on any basis of age, citizenship, color, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, national origin, race, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any class protected by State Law.
- Job Type: Full-Time employees and, depending on availability, will consider Part-Time employees.
- Salary: $15.00 /hour
- License: Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- EMT: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ambulance (Required)
- Current EMT (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Overnight (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- Must have current Immunizations/Vaccinations (Influenza (Flu), Hepatitis B, Measles Mumps and Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chickenpox) and have a current Tuberculosis (TB) Test)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Overnight shift
- Waiting period may apply
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.