Seasonal Assemblers-Potential For Full Time Opportunity-Seymour CT Job Thule Group Americas Seymourby admin on more than 30 days
Thule Group Americas Recruitment 2020 - Thule Group Americas is looking for a new official to fill Seasonal Assemblers-Potential For Full Time Opportunity-Seymour, CT that will be placed in Seymour.
Thule Group Americas Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Thule Group is a world leader in products that make it easy to bring the things you care for — easily, securely and in style — when living an active life. Under the motto Active Life, Simplified. — we offer products within Sport&Cargo Carriers (e.g. roof racks, roof boxes and carriers for transporting cycling, water and winter sports equipment, and rooftop tents mounted on a car), Active with Kids (e.g. bicycle trailers, buggies and child bike seats), RV Products (e.g. awnings, bike racks and tents for motorhomes and caravans) and Packs, Bags & Luggage (e.g. hiking backpacks, luggage and camera bags).
Thule Group has about 2,300 employees at 9 production facilities and 35 sales offices worldwide. The Group’s products are sold in 140 markets and in 2019, sales amounted to SEK 7 billion.
Temporary Positions at 40 hours per week plus occasional overtime.
- Assemble products according to work instructions.
- Pack the correct quantities and correct product into cartons.
- Inspect each product before being packed to ensure it meets customer requirements.
- Immediately report product defect situations to material handler, Manager or Quality Control department.
- Physically count each part to confirm correct quantity before putting into final package.
- Correctly label packed product with part number.
- Stack product on pallets.
- Move pallets or skids with hand truck whenever required.
- Use of hand tools, rivet guns, drills, etc.
- Perform all job functions and work assignments as directed by Group Leader or Management.
- High School education or GED equivalent.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to work while standing all day.
- Ability to lift and move up to 75 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.
We believe in strong team work both within your own team but also across teams. We strive to be an open and curious organization, sharing our knowledge and inspiring one another. Within Thule Group you will find people who have a passion for the products we make and the outdoor company we are. We share the same values and we like to have fun. All of our employees have a joint responsibility to maintain that spirit and contribute to it.
Thule, Inc. requires you to complete an on-line application for any of our job openings. In the event you have a disability in which you are unable to complete the on-line application, please call 1-800-725-6562 for assistance.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Thule Group Americas on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.