Licensed Insurance Customer Service Representative Job Steve Moranos Agency Marble Hillby admin on November 26, 2020
Steve Moranos Agency Vacancies 2020 - Steve Moranos Agency is looking for a new worker to fill Licensed Insurance Customer Service Representative that will be placed in Marble Hill.
Steve Moranos Agency Jobs 2020Description :
Award winning agency in Marble Hill, GA seeking an energetic, talented, passionate, and caring individual to join our fast-growing team as a Customer Service Representative!
As a key member of our team, you will play a pivotal role and your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with competitive compensation, bonus and much more!
A licensed, seasoned professional is preferred but no experience is required, and we are willing to train the right individual with the right attitude!
We are a high achieving agency and our desire to sincerely serve our community is evident through our award winning service. Our clients are truly not just a number, we are not interested in a ‘turn and burn’ environment… you MUST be able to build long term relationships with clients and in the community to be truly successful in this role.
We are a unique office, and a unique team of high performing individuals… If you believe you have the same passion and drive, I invite you to apply and I will be in touch with the next steps.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Perform Customer Reviews and Policy Adjustments
- Share in the success of achieving agency objectives
- Ability to source existing and new customers for new business opportunities.
- Grow cross sale revenue by utilizing phone, email, and potential client lists.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license (we are licensed to sell insurance in North Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia).
- Possess an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Able to influence others.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Ability to handle rejection.
- Claims experience preferred but not required.
- Competitive Base Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Monthly Agency Achievement Goal Bonuses
- Disability Policy for Employee
- 2 weeks paid time off plus
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunity for advancement within the agency
- Short term training, with possible work from home opportunity
Work from home* or from our gorgeous Marble Hill office featured on Allstate Top Agency commercial!
- potential work from home opportunity after short term training. Also based on experience and the ability to meet minimum agency standards.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Steve Moranos Agency website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.