Barista Job CityGate Hospitality Napervilleby admin on November 20, 2020
CityGate Hospitality Jobs 2020Description :
As Italy’s best-known coffee, Lavazza Espression is a place where genuine flavors, creativity and an eye for design converge. Conveniently located at CityGate Centre, the campus of Hotel Arista, Lavazza Espression offers a large selection of original coffee specialties and delicious food in a sophisticated but approachable venue.
Spreading the aroma and quality of Italian espresso around the world has always been our main aim. That is the reason why we strive for excellence and innovation, drawing strength from our experience established over more than a century of activity. Stop in, well soon be your favorite coffee as well.
The Barista is responsible for providing customer service, taking orders, completing guest orders, cashiering, preparing and servicing various foods/drinks throughout the day with a continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service while ensuring all guests experience the unique and vibrant innovative of Lavazza Expression, a place where genuine flavors, creativity and an eye for design converge.
· Immediately greet each guest and welcome them into the restaurant;
· Anticipate customer needs when assisting all guests with their orders to ensure a positive experience
· Follow all company policies and procedures in regards to cash handling, food and beverage preparation, safety and daily operation of the restaurant
· Prepare all orders according to company standards while meeting or exceeding speed of service and quality expectations
· Maintain a clean and organized guest environment as well as a clean and organized workspace
· Adhere to all food and health safety standards
· Convey food, beverage and coffee retail product knowledge to guests
· Contribute to a positive team working environment
· Demonstrate consistent punctuality and attendance for each shift
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Two years experience in similar position is preferred
- Basic skills in reading, writing and math
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Ability to relate to all levels of guests and management
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must possess a strong team spirit
- Ability to regularly lift up to 35 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to squat, bend, kneel and twist
- Must be able to walk and stand for up to 8 hours a day, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Perform repetitive hand and arm movements
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $11.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
Safety measures taken and protective equipment provided
- Food Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Barista Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to CityGate Hospitality website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.