Optometrist (Part-Time) Job Newark Community Health Centers Inc East Orangeby admin on more than 30 days
Newark Community Health Centers, Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
Make a Difference. Be a Part of the NCHC, Inc. Team!
Newark Community Health Centers, Inc., FQHC, is a multi-cultural, Patient Centered Medical home- Level III that provides primary care services (Family/Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, and Dental) and social services. We are dedicated to meeting the health care needs of the medically underserved in the greater Newark area. Join us as we expand!
We are looking to hire an Optometrist to provide services to individuals within the guidelines established by the American Academy of Optometry and NCHC policies. This includes but is not limited to the following Examines eyes to determine nature and degree of vision problem or eye disease and prescribes corrective lenses or procedures. Examines eyes and performs various tests to determine visual acuity and perception and to diagnose diseases and other abnormalities, such as color blindness. Prescribes eyeglasses and other vision aids or therapeutic procedures to correct or conserve vision.
1. Optometric doctor with a valid NJ license to practice optometry and federal NPI
2. Board Eligible/Certified in the area of Optometry
3. Considerable knowledge of state and federal public health laws specifically in regard to Medicine
4. Ability to communicate and interact with others in a professional and courteous manner.
5. Ability to input data on a computer terminal in an accurate and efficient manner.
6. Experience working with EHR (eClinicalworks)
Job Type: Part-time
- Primary Care
- Monday to Friday
- NJ Medical (Required)
- DEA (Required)
- NJ CDS (Required)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
For further information, please refer official source from Newark Community Health Centers, Inc. on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.