Server Job Pacifica Hotels Marinaby admin on more than 30 days
Pacifica Hotels Jobs 2020Description :
SALT Restaurant & Bar
Seasonally inspired and locally sourced, savor fresh Californian cuisine at SALT for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A favorite among Marina del Rey restaurants, SALT seeks to inspire guests with an innovative take on modern American cuisine. Recently voted OpenTable Diner's Choice for "Best Ambiance and Outdoor Dining" on the Westside, each course presents a true feast for the senses.
Marina del Rey Hotel is looking for a Server to join our team! The Server will be responsible for efficiently and courteously setting up assigned tables, retrieving and serving food orders and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guest tables. The ideal Server will be energetic and cheerful and be able to interact well with guests to provide recommendations and exceptional service.
Core functions of the position, but are not limited to the following;
- Adhere to Pacifica’s Pure Stay guidelines to ensure the health, safety and comfort of our team members and guests.
- Utilize Proper Protective Equipment (PPE) as required and in accordance with property specific guidelines
- Maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times, while providing personalized service to guests.
- Communicate effectively with guests and fellow team members.
- Assist with meal set-up and set or pre-set tables in dining room as assigned.
- Courteously wait on guests, make recommendations, up sell.
- Professionally serve food and beverages, check-in with and monitor guests’ experience throughout their visit to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Complete all side work (filling condiment containers, rolling silverware, stocking stations).
- Assist with cleaning dining area. Wipe down and reset the table for the next guests.
- Assist with maintaining cleanliness of restaurant/kitchen to Company standards and all health codes at all times.
- Adhere to food safety requirements.
- Report any missing/found articles, or damage to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Provide assistance to other team members and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the department, restaurant and hotel.
- Perform other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Health Benefits, Travel Perks & More
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k, Vacation and Sick Leave are offered with this position. We also encourage quarterly team building and giving back to the communities in which we work through regular volunteering, and select charity promotions throughout the year.
PreferredAbility to Understand & Improve Relationships Novice Enthusiasm Novice Interpersonal Communication (oral & written) Novice Conflict Resolution Novice Work Well Under Pressure Novice
PreferredTeam Player: Works well as a member of a group Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity :
PreferredAbility to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals :
Required1 year: At least 1 year of experience
Licenses & Certifications
PreferredFood Handlers Line Level
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.