Front Desk Staff Job Delaware Vision Academy LLC Wilmingtonby admin on September 6, 2020
Delaware Vision Academy, LLC Recruitment 2020Description :
Delaware Vision Academy is growing! We need to expand our staff and are accepting applications for our patient care coordinator position. Candidates should be motivated to learn, enjoy working with people and be a team player.
We are a family owned private practice with 3 optometrists. Our office provides routine eye care, we as well as specialties in vision therapy, traumatic brain injuries and patients with special needs. We are a fast paced office focused on patient care and customer service.
· Scheduling/rescheduling appointments and keeping the doctor and other staff members schedules full.
· Checking in/out all patients, collecting co-pays, updating patient demographic information
· Ensuring HIPAA rules and regulations are being followed
· Authorizing both medical and vision insurances prior to patients arrival
· Working with doctors and other staff to ensure a pleasant patient experience
· Resolve issues with insurance and patient receivable reports
· Assist with patient flow, communicating wait times to patients and managing doctors schedules
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Pass a background check
· Reliable transportation
· Basic computer skills
· Good typing skills
Experience with billing, HIPAA, electronic health records, money handling, vision/medical insurance, medical terminology and optometry are preferred but not required.
Benefits: We offer paid time off, opportunities for cross-training and advancement, 401K with matching, profit-sharing and eye care benefits for you and your immediate family.
Schedule: Our office is open Monday through Saturday. We are open to either part-time or full-time for the right candidate. Hours would include Saturday’s and some late evenings.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.