SCADA Operator Job Aqua America Inc Caryby admin on more than 30 days
Aqua America, Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
At Aqua, a subsidiary of Essential Utilities, Inc., we know that water is a precious resource – one that plays a critical role in sustaining life. That’s why we take seriously our mission: protecting and providing Earth’s most essential resource. At Aqua, we are guided by a set of principles that embody the character of our company and inspire our work together. They are embedded within our business practices and our behavior. We are proud to be united by integrity, respect and the pursuit of excellence to be the best we can be for the customers and communities we serve.
Together, the women and men of Aqua, a subsidiary of Essential Utilities, Inc. serve 1 million customers across eight states. Aqua uses science, technology, capital investments, and amazing talent to provide communities with clean, safe drinking water and responsibly return wastewater to our rivers and streams. Join our team and make a difference!
Are you looking for a fantastic career at Aqua America? We have a great opportunity for a SCADA operator. The SCADA Operator analyzes, dispatches and communicates to on-call personnel, field operators and utility technicians the remote monitoring alarms received from field instrumentation and transmitting systems.
- Monitors SCADA alarms from a central computer and telephone.
- Generates work orders to personnel through computer and telephone.
- Generates and distributes SCADA reports when requested.
- Issues System Pressure Advisories and Lifts in accordance with operations supervisor instruction.
- Performs other assignments
- Assists with other tasks or projects as assigned
- High School Degree Required
- 0-1 Years of Related Experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Competent to use Microsoft Windows OS and Office suite: Excel, Word‚ Outlook and PowerPoint.
- C-Well Water Treatment Facility Operator Certification within 12 months of hire
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; communicate effectively (clearly, concisely and professionally) with internal customers
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered multi-tasking environment
WORKING CONDITI O NS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Perform sedentary work- exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Aqua, a subsidiary of Essential Utilities, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Equal employment opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions, including medical conditions related to lactation), physical or mental disability, covered-veteran status, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Aqua, a subsidiary of Essential Utilities, Inc. is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a condition that may prevent you from applying for a job online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call (1-877-271-9012).
For more detail information, please refer official source from Aqua America, Inc. on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.