CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Job National Fuel Erieby admin on September 17, 2020
National Fuel Jobs 2020Description :
our Erie, PA Customer Response Center. As a member of the team, you will enjoy an exciting and
challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded. Customer Service Representatives
are responsible for responding to customer inquiries via telephone in a call center environment and in person.
- Work in a fast-paced call center environment that receives thousands of inbound calls each day from utility
- Handle a wide variety of calls that can involve emergency calls, account/billing questions, meter reads, new
- Respond to a large volume of incoming calls, and to enhance the level of service we provide to our customers,
- Candidates must be available to work a flexible work schedule, Monday – Friday between the hours of
- Candidates will receive on the job training and will attend a training class that will last for approximately 6-8
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, an understanding and compassionate nature, and be adept at identifying
- Prior experience and demonstrated success working in a customer service focused environment is required.
- A proven history of dependability and reliability.
- Have the capability to quickly learn new computer programs/systems as well as the relevant regulations
- Proficiency with computers and web-based programs is needed to be successful in this role.
- Prior experience with SAP and/or Microsoft Office applications.
The hourly rate of pay for this position is $17.48/hour.
offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage Paid Sick Time
- Dental Coverage Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
- 401(k) with Company Match Life Insurance
- Company Funded Retirement Savings Account Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation Charitable Giving Programs
- Paid Company Holidays
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug
testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes marijuana, even if prescribed for medicinal
purposes. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by
October 1, 2020 to:
Customer Service Representative – Position #20-052PA
Email to: [email protected]
Please reference position #20-052PA – Customer Service Representative in the subject line of your email
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through National Fuel system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.