Barista Job French Truck Coffee Memphisby admin on more than 30 days
French Truck Coffee Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- Maintains punctual attendance
- Always greets every customer. Attentive customer service-always customer first attitude.
- Follows all recipes and standards
- Proper operation of brew equipment
- Timely processing and creation of customer’s orders
- Understanding and efficient execution of assigned position (barista, floater, register)
- Strong work ethic, staying busy to insure the store is ready for peak performance
- Attention to general tidiness of store, keeping work spaces clean at all times
- Performing deep cleaning tasks as detailed in checklists from management
- Stocking of items as needed, especially if in floater position
- Confident knowledge of coffee offerings
- Follow standard operating procedure in all aspects, especially with drink builds, cleanliness, workflow, and customer service as instructed by barista binder, training material, and management personnel
- Respond positively to feedback from Head Barista, Head Trainer, and management
- Inform management of any maintenance issues in a timely manner
Job Types: Part-time
Baristas start off at $9/hr + tips.
Paid Time Off offered after 6 months.
Potential eligibility for insurance after 6 months.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.