Practice Office Associate Great Neck Job Northwell Healthby admin on more than 30 days
Northwell Health Recruitment 2020Description :
Performs diversified office-clerical duties including, but not limited to scheduling appointments; facilitating communications; preparing consultation charts; taking and prioritizing telephone calls; maintaining and documenting incoming reports, filing, receptionist duties, and light typing/data entry.
- Schedules and confirms patient appointments and arrival. Performs other various receptionist duties and maintains reception area.
- Collects, verifies and records demographic, insurance and referral information.
- Collects, records and receipts outstanding money.
- Prepares patient charts.
- Maintains patient and correspondence transcription records. Collects, sorts, files, locates and distributes needed information, materials, records and paperwork.
- Proof reads transcribed correspondence.
- Operates related office equipment.
- Answers and processes overflow calls.
- Performs light typing duties such as various correspondence, reports, articles or data entry.
- May prepare and maintain various statistical data.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Prior customer service experience, required. Patient relations experience, preferred.
- Data entry skills (80 kpm), required.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Practice Office Associate Great Neck Great Neck August 2020 Northwell Health above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Great Neck below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.