Site Coordinator - Before / After School Program Job Dolphin Days Learning Center Durhamby admin on August 18, 2020
Dolphin Days Learning Center Job Vacancies 2021Description :
Dolphin Days Learning Center is a community-based daycare/preschool with a focus on personal relationships. We are an independent facility that values the daily contributions our teachers make towards the well being of students and staff. We offer a supportive work environment and strive to create a fun and engaging workplace. This position will be located at Brewster Elementary School.
- Supervise and guide Before / After school counselors
- Monitor children (ages 5 -12) and staff at all times, ensuring their well being and safety.
- Assist with distance learning and homework
- Engage in games and active play
- Treat children and staff with dignity and respect.
- Work and communicate with other staff members
- Ensure staff and children leave the location clean and tidy each day.
- Hours are: AM 6:45 - 8:45; PM 3:00 - 6:00; you may apply for only AM or PM if necessary
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Employee Discount
- Monday to Friday
We have developed a COVID 19 policy in coordination with the State of Connecticut and the CDC. A copy will be provided to you during the interview process.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Durham, CT 06422 (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
For more detail information, please refer official source from Dolphin Days Learning Center on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.