MES Engineer II Manufacturing Systems Job Moderna Norwoodby admin on more than 30 days
Moderna Recruitment 2020Description :
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Manufacturing Systems, the MES Engineer II will serve a key role supporting the delivery and administration of the Syncade MES (Manufacturing Execution system). The individual will assist in configuration/customization of the system, participate maintaining necessary procedures, and provide system training to users. Activities will also include cross training of other digital manufacturing systems.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Install, configure and maintain Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Maintain and troubleshoot interfaces between the MES and other systems including DeltaV, SAP, and LIMS.
- Supports the continuous improvement of the MES other digital systems
- Participates in validation activities in conjunction with IT, Validation and QA related to implementation and on-going support
- Configures/customizes MES in support of change requests
- Conducts user-training sessions for staff members
- Assist in evaluation or product enhancements and capabilities, implementing upgrades as required
- Support initial and routine upgrade system risk assessment and testing activities
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- A Bachelor degree in science, technology or another relevant academic discipline.
- A minimum 2+ years of experience implementing and maintaining an MES system.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working understanding of cGMP and manufacturing operations and practices.
- An understanding of computer systems validation practices (GAMP).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively on cross-functional teams.
- Computer programming and debugging skills with specific emphasis on Visual Basic or VB Script, C
- Experience with Emerson Syncade MES is preferred
Here’s What We’ll Bring to the Table:
- On-site subsidized cafeteria or catered lunches
- Company-provided iPhone
- Free parking, monthly subway pass or a subsidized commuter rail pass
- Free annual corporate membership to Bluebikes
- Highly competitive healthcare coverage including: medical offered through BCBS (HMO/PPO), dental, and vision offered through VSP
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- 16 weeks 100% paid family caregiver leave
- 20 weeks 100% paid medical leave
- Eligible for “Moderna Month” (one month paid sabbatical after five years of service and eligible for additional one month paid sabbatical every 3 years thereafter)
- Adoption assistance and discounts to local childcare centers, as well as access to care.com
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 50% match on first 6% deferred. Match is vested immediately
- A suite of Moderna paid insurance coverage, including: life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- 15 days’ vacation and 7 sick days per year, in addition to a discretionary winter shut down and 11 company paid holidays (includes 2 floating holidays)
Moderna is advancing messenger RNA (mRNA) science to create a new class of transformative medicines for patients. mRNA medicines are designed to direct the body’s cells to produce intracellular, membrane or secreted proteins that can have a therapeutic or preventive benefit and have the potential to address a broad spectrum of diseases. The Company’s platform builds on continuous advances in basic and applied mRNA science, delivery technology and manufacturing, providing Moderna the capability to pursue in parallel a robust pipeline of new development candidates. Moderna is developing therapeutics and vaccines for infectious diseases, immuno-oncology, rare diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, independently and with strategic collaborators.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Moderna currently has strategic alliances for development programs with AstraZeneca, Plc. and Merck, Inc., as well as the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), an agency of the U.S. Department of Defense, the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), a division of the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI). Moderna has been ranked in the top ten of Science’s list of top biopharma industry employers for the past five years. To learn more, visit www.modernatx.com .Our Mission:
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Moderna e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in MES Engineer II Manufacturing Systems Norwood August 2020 Moderna above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Norwood below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.