Retail Forklift Driver (Part Time) Job IKEA Bloomingtonby admin on more than 30 days
IKEA Recruitment 2021Description :
IKEA Bloomington is looking for permanent part-time Forklift Driver Associates to join their team! Weekend Availability is Required. This position is 20-34/hrs a week and BENEFITS ELIGIBLE (Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!)
We might be an awesome match if:
- Working in a fun and energetic environment makes you excited!
- Providing service to our customers that makes them say I LOVE IKEA excites you…
- You aren’t looking for a Monday thru Friday job where you are at a computer all day… We are busy always (especially on the weekends), making it easy for our customers to feel welcomed and inspired : )
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Receives and ships inbound or outbound freight to ensure inventory accuracy
- Replenishes goods to self-serve area and sales floor
- Selects goods for customers quickly, securely, and accurately in order to meet delivery and multichannel service standards
- Uses technology to manage inventory while following policies and procedures
- Handles goods with powered machinery such as forklift, powered pallet jack, etc.
- Adheres strictly to safety and security standards and procedures
- Previous Logistics/Warehouse experience preferred
- Previous Forklift experience required
Who We Are:
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.97 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Monday to Friday
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to IKEA e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.