Payment Posting Specialist Job Oklahoma Division Office Tulsaby admin on more than 30 days
Oklahoma Division Office Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Hillcrest HealthCare System (HHS) is changing lives for the better, together. Serving northeastern Oklahoma, the system includes:
- 9 hospitals: Hillcrest Medical Center, Hillcrest Hospital South, Oklahoma Heart Institute, Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital, Bailey Medical Center, Hillcrest Hospital Cushing, Hillcrest Hospital Claremore, Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta, Hillcrest Hospital Pryor
- 2 physician groups: Oklahoma Heart Institute and Utica Park Clinic
- 6,250 employees
- 322 employed providers
- 1,235 licensed beds
- Nearly 150,000 patients treated per year
- More than 110,000 ER visits per year
- $27 million in capital improvements in 2016
HHS is currently looking for Payment Posting Specialist to join our team! After meeting our leadership team, you will learn how our Central Business Office department is powered by our purpose of caring for people – our employees, our patients and one another. With great teamwork and a knowledgeable, tenured staff, we offer great learning opportunities to grow your career, while doing what you love most – caring for people. If you meet the minimum requirements below, enjoy work that is valued, has purpose and you want to join our team, please apply today!
Individuals within this job classification will process payment posting for cash received through the lockbox, EFT and credit card payments and being able to reconcile, post medical insurance denials and transfer AR balances to the appropriate party as per the payer Explanation of Benefits, handle additional payment-related functions as necessary, process payments according to Objectives and HHS Policy, help with special project or spreadsheets as assigned and all other duties as assigned by any member of management.
- High School or GED
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Must have computer, organizational, verbal, interpersonal and customer service skills
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.