Center Resource Coordinator Job Transform Home Improvements Lake Maryby admin on more than 30 days
Transform Home Improvements Recruitment 2020Description :
If you are interested and meet the minimum qualifications please apply here:
The Center Resource Coordinator is responsible for monitoring service levels, average speed of answer and staffing levels of all lines of business with the Call Center to ensure a positive member experience. This position also coordinates schedule updates of meetings, coaching and other "off phone" activities in accordance with staffing and service levels, assists with recruiting real time extra hours and staffing reductions.
As part of our team, we offer:
Earning potential $13.75/hr.
Career Development Opportunities! We promote from within!
Monitors real time performance and continually analyzes call volume, history trends and patters to meet service level requirements using Real Time Adherence (RTA) and Cisco reports. Uses RTA to communicate discrepancies to schedule adherence to leaders
- Supports staffing and scheduling initiatives for all call center lines of business while analyzing and interpreting volume and call pattern data
- May review inbound staffing/performance trends for upcoming intervals to determine needs and gaps
- Oversees site outage support/communication and IT ticket submission
- Participates in developing and updating Workforce process and procedures to implement functional strategies and leads process improvement project and participates in real-time project
- Participates in business huddled and may facilitate RMTs orientation/education for new hires
- Schedules agent "off phone" activities
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a call center environment
- Proficient skill in keyboarding and computer navigation in a Windows environment and Microsoft Windows/Office applications
- Ability to maintain a high degree of ownership and accountability. Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Excellent two way written and oral communication skills required with the ability to understand and help others through complex problems involving systems and processes
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities and a high volume, intensive, fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English well enough to be understood by supervisors, co-workers, and customers
- Ability to enter data and maneuver efficiently using a keyboard, operate a mouse, use telephone and headset equipment, and listen while keying information into the system
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of frequent sitting and some standing and walking, with bending and reaching as necessary
- Ability to demonstrate self control by maintaining composure and keeping emotions in check even in difficult situations
- All employees/associates may in the course of their duties come in contact with Credit / Debit Card Data. If this data is exposed as part of their position in the site/center, the associate must protect that data as directed and required by the compliance team to ensure SHC s compliance to current Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS)
- Experience working in a Workforce Management role
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of related experience
- 18 years of age or older
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.75 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Call Center: 1 year (Required)
- Workforce Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Are you at least 18 years of age or older?
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
For further information, please refer official source from Transform Home Improvements Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Transform Home Improvements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.